Unicron Work: Merry Christmas




Hello everyone! This is a Christmas digital post card, that is available in my Gumroad shop. I know many people are not really keen in to buying a digital post card but this is for my coffee pot! You see being an artist with a full time job I drink a lot of coffee so I would like your help to keep the coffee supply flowing! Around Christmas I put a post card available with the symbolic cost of one pound. So if you like my art all year around this Christmas buy me a coffee...    

 

The post card is funny titled: All I want for Christmas is food!

Explaining Christmas in few words I would say something like this: "It is a party everyone where gets together, there is plenty of food and we also decorate a tree".These unicorns did the best they could with the information provided and they are here to wish you a Merry Christmas!


Comments

Popular Posts