Taenia hydatigena AKA Cysticercus Tenuicollis




Sometimes people ask me how to their sheep get infected with Cysticercus... other times I have people saying “ah these are the ones that go to the brain right?” and, more ofthen then than I wished, I hear the question: “But why can’t I feed my dead sheep to my dog?" My friends all these questions have inspired me to do this. Hopefully this is not the last, but the first of many …. So I will be doing the one that is “that one from the brain” and it’s devastating effects, and the other one that can lead to total condemnation of an animal's carcass implicating grave losses. It you like these 2 pages you can follow me on facebook. 

   So you are not a fan of social media? You can choose to be notified by e-mail on the side bar. 
Do you feel this pages are very usful to you as an edutating tool? Please drop me and e-mail and let me know how! 


Have a great week everyone and don't forget to give the artist the credit!

Comments

  1. Tens de dar estes panfletos aos agricultores, distribuir pelos matadouros.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts