SciVet: Echinococcus granulosus AKA Hydatid cyst

Today I am sharing that one parasite that encystes in the human brain, a Cestode named Echinococcus granulosos aka Hydatid cyst! I have only seen this parasit once in an alpaca's liver to be honest, still something amazing. Feedback is very important because I really enjoy what I am doing but I want everyone to enjoy it with me! If you have any suggestion for parasites you can always let me know!


It you like this page you can follow me on facebook.  If you are not a fan of social media? You can choose to be notified by e-mail on the side bar.


Do you feel this pages are very usful to you as an educating tool? Please drop me and e-mail and let me know how!

Comments

  1. Coitadas das ovelhas, morrem sempre, são mesmo ovelhas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts