Taenia ovis aka Cysticercus ovis


Today I am sharing one very common parasite, a Cestode named Taenia ovis aka Cysticercus ovis! I wander if a second page would be need in this case there are somethings I want to know about this tiny parasite and some things I would like to tell about it, there was a very effective vaccine in Newzeland, that vaccine was not used by farmers due to lake of interest and I know not of this vaccine to have been approved in any other country, but I can tall that there is much economic loss due to generalised C. ovis in sheep.
Feedback is very important because I really enjoy what I am doing but I want everyone to enjoy it with me! If you have any suggestion for parasites you can always let me know!

It you like this page you can follow me on facebook.  If you are not a fan of social media? You can choose to be notified by e-mail on the side bar.


Do you feel this pages are very usful to you as an educating tool? Please drop me and e-mail and let me know how!

Comments

Popular Posts