Prep for 8th of May - World Donkey Day


Hello everyone!


We are two months away from the 8th of May! That means we are two months away from International Donkey Day or World Donkey Day, why would you care? Because Donkeys are awesome. Donkey are important in many different cultures and they are by far my favourite animal. So building up to the 8th you will start seeing more donkey related stuff around, maybe donkey parasites and donkey ink illustrations but that is just a warm up! In my blog Donkey day is celebrated with calligraphy. Prior to the 8th of May I make myself available to transform peoples names into Donkeys so that on the 8th you can share on social media your name, hopefully with links to the blog where you can find links to websites of associations that protect donkeys. Although I love doing this on traditional but I have no scanner, so I need time to work. 

You can find the names from previous years in the blog : Check out Previouse Years Here! . But I will remake any name that is requested to me because I evolved as an artist and my brush calligraphy skills are way more … average. So just drop me an e-mail or message on my Facebook page with the subject Donkey My Name and let me know what name you want I only do one name per person. 







Very important do this on the Facebook page Wiscat Pereira Art Work because, unfortunately if I am not your friend on Facebook I might not see messages sent to my private profile, that happened on the previous years. 

What are you awaiting for? One the 8th of May you will get a nice little donkey to share like this one!

 


Comments

Popular Posts