Scientific/ Veterinary : Iodine deficiency

First of all! SORRY I'm late!!!! I didn't got distracted with my new instagram account if you are wondering that! I was with an artistic block! This cartoon it's the proof that vets have a great sense of humor! A great thank you to Andreia Garcês (at:Nature,scientific and Veterinary illustration) for the idea! I'll take the opportunity to also thank the the photographer and veterinarian Helder Quintas (You can find him on facebook) and keep thanking the Pathologists and friends. By the way! Portuguese vets you'll find an awesome web resource on veterinary pathology at: Atlas de Anatomia Patológica Veterinária 
 ________________________________________________________________-
More on Iodine deficiency in the link bellow:
  -> http://www.merckvetmanual.com/endocrine-system/the-thyroid-gland/non-neoplastic-enlargement-of-the-thyroid-gland

I got lazy and didn't want to search for more english references...


Comments

Popular Posts