Unicorn World - Happy New Year?




Hello lovely people on this corner of the internet. I am still struggling against my new year resolutions! Regarding my art, my investments and my professional life. I would like to accomplish something this year I just don't know what... Truth be tolled I don't think I will be starting any kind of resolutions until April, not because of the fiscal year it self but because of Brexit.

In any case I hope in 2019 I can finish the comic story of DDC, keep drawing lovely unicorns and, who knows, maybe some parasites life cycles! That is always fun!

For now I leave you with a cosy digital painting of some unicorns sharing the light of the fire place. This is the way I got in 2019. Surrounded by darkness, but with friends to support me, some hope and drinks. Thank you to all my friends that have been helping me though my uncertain moment and to all my friends that are with me in this mess called Brexit we will still laugh on the subject... :\ I tend to overact any way . . . .

Comments

Popular Posts