Update

Greetings lovely people on this corner of the internet. I have been working on the DDC (Death the Dead and a Cat) issue where the three characters go through a story with beginning middle and an end. This story is known to begin when they go on holyday and have a road trip but death is called to a job and they have all to meet at the village named “Cornpite”… I need to finish this issue but looking at these next days I don’t know if I’ll be able to keep publishing a page per week until we reach the end of the story. I’m counting with weeks off for Christmas and new year and stuff like that. Right now I’m finishing the chapter Checkmate and after that I’ll finish the next named Playground. Wish me luck! Next Monday we will have the first page of “Checkmate”.

Comments

Popular Posts