Taenia multiceps aka Coenurus cerebralis


Sometimes people ask me how to their sheep get infected with Cysticercus... other times I have people saying “ah these are the ones that go to the brain right?” and, more ofthen then than I wished, I hear the question: “But why can’t I feed my dead sheep to my dog?" All these questions inspired me to do this.


Today I am sharing one scary parasite, a Cestode named Taenia multiceps aka Coenurus cerebralis! I don’t think a second page will be necessary in this case, but I think after going through my favourite cestodes I will to a small fact sheet about these parasites!
Feedback is very important because I really enjoy what I am doing but I want everyone to enjoy it with me! If you have any suggestion for parasites you can always let me know!


It you like this pag you can follow me on facebook.  If you are not a fan of social media? You can choose to be notified by e-mail on the side bar.


Do you feel this pages are very usful to you as an educating tool? Please drop me and e-mail and let me know how!


Comments

Popular Posts